Client Reviews

"She was wonderful and very in tune with my body. She did exactly what I needed done. Very nice and professional and very caring. I really appreciate what she did! Thanks!"
"The last 3 times I've come to the clinic have been because of neck & shoulder problems. Tiffany really helped my problems. I was pleased"
"She was awesome! I had a super bad headache and she did Cranial and it was amazing, my head feels 100%!"
"It was a very good massage. It helped me relax and feel very good after. It took out many of my knots in my neck. I will definitely be back!"
"Very thorough & strong hands. Great advice for preventative measures."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chair Massage


I'm now providing chair massage at my studio. Chair massage is great way to try massage if you never have before. You sit in a funny looking, but very comfortable chair, fully clothed, and lotion is not required.
Sessions can range from five to thirty minutes, and at only $1 a minute, they can be a quick, affordable pickup during a lunch break, or anytime you just need a little attention. Chair massages are best for neck, shoulder, and back work, but most other areas are accessible for massage as well.
Chair massage has been shown to increase energy, productivity at work, and encourage self-care. Along with the many other benefits of massage including, relaxation, stress relief, and increased circulation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call me at 801.368.9021.

No comments:

Post a Comment