Client Reviews

"She was wonderful and very in tune with my body. She did exactly what I needed done. Very nice and professional and very caring. I really appreciate what she did! Thanks!"
"The last 3 times I've come to the clinic have been because of neck & shoulder problems. Tiffany really helped my problems. I was pleased"
"She was awesome! I had a super bad headache and she did Cranial and it was amazing, my head feels 100%!"
"It was a very good massage. It helped me relax and feel very good after. It took out many of my knots in my neck. I will definitely be back!"
"Very thorough & strong hands. Great advice for preventative measures."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weight Loss and Bodywork


Massage has several benefits that can help you achieve your weight loss goals. You can increase flexibility and range of motion, decreasing your chances of injury. Circulation is increased, moving blood containing vital oxygen and nutrients to the muscles that need it the most. This movement of blood allows the tissue to recover more quickly from your work out. Chemicals like Lactic Acid are removed from the muscles, decreasing soreness and allowing for quicker healing. Massage is a great way to increase physical as well as emotional health. Massage increases your sense of self worth, so you are more likely to maintain your exercise and massage routine. When you take care of your body with regular exercise and massage, you're more likely to make good decisions when it comes to things like sleep habits, and diet, both very important factors in maintaining a healthy life style.
"Massage to weight loss is like the padding on a steering wheel - you can do without it, but it makes it a lot easier and more comfortable to hang on to." -Jeff Mann, Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment